Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

The 'pre-register' feature modified to email the user pre-registered.
#
Feature request:* The 'pre-register' feature doesn't email the user pre-registered.*
While I made a code for those unable to use the normal registration 'cos of recaptcha, so I then register then manually, the feature has no check-box saying 'email these user with the details' or sth of that such.
It's been hard since I'll have to register them., then email them the details. Now, check what if I get 50 users needing manual reg.
I hope to see this feature implemented in the nearest future.

This post has been edited by RichLord: Aug 16 2017, 04:50 AM

signature
I need ideas to making a better forum .. Chatinent Relationship Advice Forums ---> an advice forum for your every questions.
#
Pre-reg does not email anything to the user. This is intentional.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Can there be a selectbox so that if the admin chose to, the message will be sent containing details?

signature
I need ideas to making a better forum .. Chatinent Relationship Advice Forums ---> an advice forum for your every questions.
#
You can request it as a future feature.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Move this post to feature request. Will edit it to be request-like.

This post has been edited by RichLord: Aug 15 2017, 09:54 AM

signature
#
Done.

signature
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll