Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 8  ( Go to first unread post ) ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Linked / Sub Accounts [complete]
#
QUOTE (komiku-sama @ Sep 10 2011, 07:53 PM)
can it also be added in the mini profile as a drop down? just so other users can see the accounts w/o going to the profile.. biggrin.gif

You could always do a custom profile field and have the users put their other alts into it.
#
I will probably do a little further testing of this myself and if I can't find anything or nobody comes up with any major bugs this will be made public soon.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Nice! I can't wait ^_^
PM
#
Just thought I'd say still have no found any bugs and I think I have done just about every operation the board has. It all looks great.
PM
#
Thanks for that. The last few things I've been looking at is just making sure it's secure and seeing that nobody can hack it; ex: screwing with the dropdown and putting accounts in that they don't own. Or request forgery (tricking someone into adding a sub). Just standard things I look at.

All my code checks out so far, so this will land in the Admin CP for everyone pretty soon.

signature
#
Yeah, that is a good idea. I would of been messing with that myself (I actually specialize in web security), but I figured it wasn't my place. didn't want to get in trouble tongue.gif

Looking forward to being able to use this on my major rp board soon biggrin.gif
PM
#
Ever since you took care of the whole cookies thing, I have experienced no more problems and none of my members have reported any, either.
PM
#
All my code checks out so far, so this will land in the Admin CP for everyone pretty soon.

It'll be under the modification enabler, yeah? I'm so excited for this to be released. My members will be happy, too.

signature

user posted image
#
Since this project is now released and the goals were met, closing this topic now. smile.gif

Thanks for all the help.

signature
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Development News | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 6 7 8  ClosedNew TopicNew Poll