Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post ) ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Filemanager + Multi Attachments [complete]
#
Added settings today with thumbnail control, did some of the final clean-up operations and made the avatars/personal photo uploads a part of the system as well. Made attachment hits work.

Attached 1 File(s)
Attached Image

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
The part that says "resize the original image to what percentage of original size?". Is that the size of the image will be when you click on the thumbnail to view it or is that resizing the image in the post like the code we currently have for resizing images?
PM
#
QUOTE (Chazz871 @ May 1 2011, 04:39 PM)
The part that says "resize the original image to what percentage of original size?".  Is that the size of the image will be when you click on the thumbnail to view it or is that resizing the image in the post like the code we currently have for resizing images?

That is strictly for the thumbnail generation. Each image gets its own thumbnail generated now, only created if the size is greater than 300x300. I will make that more clear in the setting's description... I wrote it when I was rather tired around 5am.

signature
#
Minor fixes over the last 24 hours:
  • Direct URLs not correct
  • CSS mime missing (Laiam)
  • Pages for folders weren't working; fixed (Ratneer)
  • If a filename is greater than 25 characters, the name is cut down to stop page stretch (Ratneer)

signature
#
looking good smile.gif

signature
#
  • Added subfolder breadcrum trail in the navigation to make switching between folders many levels deep easier (VirusZero)

Attached 1 File(s)
Attached Image

signature
#
I see it is released. Good work Jcink!
PM
#
Added file type:
  • *.ttf for fonts

signature
#
Bug corrected:
  • Admin CP recount with no files generated an SQL error
I am going to finish off the avatar gallery integration with the new filemanager and then call this feature a done deal. We'll probably offer the extra space packages at a later point; haven't forgotten about them.

signature
#
  • The IBStore "Filemanager" section has been removed and is now placed under "Old Folders" in the main filemanager. New boards will not have this section.
I am still working on the avatars stuff I became sidetracked by two different things right now.

Hoping to have it setup soon.

signature
#
Important changes as of today:

The filemanager is now integrated with the avatar gallery. Clicking "manage avatar gallery" in the administration section will create an "avatars" folder for your board. This folder is special since the avatar gallery reads from it, and you'll be presented with simple instructions on how it works:

Add avatars to your forum's gallery in the User CP using this section.
    Make new gallery categories by creating new folders within this area.
    Add avatars into the categories by uploading any jpg, png, or gif file.

If you have avatars in the old manager:

You can safely leave them alone. The area is now listed in "Old folders" in the filemanager. If your board is newer, you may not even have it. You can still manage current galleries within this section and the folder will continue to exist for the board's lifetime, but as of today you cannot make any new galleries within the old section.

The old and new section are merged; the system reads them as one. So there is no need to move any avatars either.

In short: avatar gallery uploading now possible via filemanager; old manager has been deprecated, nothing for admins to do. smile.gif

signature
#
With the above said... aside from disk space packages which will be prepared, this feature is pretty much a done deal for now. I'll probably close this development thread soon and make way for the next big thing. wink.gif

Thanks to all for their feedback and patience.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Development News | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ClosedNew TopicNew Poll