Pages: (8) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Linked / Sub Accounts [complete]
#
Oh wow I can't wait for this! Jcink is going to boom for rpg after this!!! And I love the placement!
#
This looks pretty damned awesome. http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/4283/smiliehu4.gif

signature
user posted image
PM
#
I really want to bust this out and do a full release in the next few days but I don't think I'm going to be able to. I might install this and then enable beta testing on request just to make sure it's working, and to get some feedback on it.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Sweet, I'd like to test it out when you decide to let people beta-test. I have a forum with only a couple of people on it that would be perfect to test it out on.
PM
#
That would be ideal then, thanks. I'm only looking to do the test on a few smaller boards.

signature
#
If possible, I'd like to join in the testing phase also.

signature
user posted image
#
I can't wait for this to roll out I was talking about it to my Co-Admin yesterday and we're beyond excited for this!
PM
#

Super excited about this and can't wait! I think it'll make things so much simpler for those of us in RPG's.

Thanks Jcink!

PM
#
I have a question: will we be able to switch which account a post was made with? On SMF, when you post with one of your subs, you can use your parent account to switch it so that the post was made by another account (in case you posted with the wrong account and just want to quickly switch which account made the post). I've found this feature immensely helpful.
PM
#
I must admit, I cannot wait for this to be released. I'm currently working on a new site and would love for this to be released by the time I get it ready for opening. It looks great so far, looking very forward to using it.

QUOTE (Zozma @ Jul 21 2011, 01:36 AM)
I have a question: will we be able to switch which account a post was made with? On SMF, when you post with one of your subs, you can use your parent account to switch it so that the post was made by another account (in case you posted with the wrong account and just want to quickly switch which account made the post). I've found this feature immensely helpful.

Zozma, you can find the answer to that question here. Be sure to read an entire thread before asking a question next time, it becomes tedious having to answer the same question multiple times. tongue.gif
PM
#
Well for now I'm putting a hold on this; won't be able to develop anything or finish it off until around next week. But when I'm finished I'll announce a quick beta so you guys can help me test this thing out. smile.gif Thanks for your interest and patience since I've been moving at a bit of a snails pace with this one.

signature
#
Its so close I can taste it! Seriously excited for the beta, I'd totally love to give it a test run. Thank you so much! -been lurking for a while now- smile.gif

This post has been edited by dinah: Aug 1 2011, 09:31 AM
PM
#
*bounces around for the beta testing* YAAAAAAAAAAAY I can't wait!!!
PM
#
I hope this is done soon. And I don't know if it'll do any good, but I have a board I made that I'm not doing anything with that I'd love to offer for beta testing. I mean, it doesn't have anyone registered besides me, but I'm really anxious to see how it's going to work and see if I'm going to be able to do what I need to with it. I'll register some accounts for myself or get a friend to register or...whatever if I need to. http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/4283/smiliehu4.gif

signature

user posted image
#
Can't wait Jcink. Would love to do some beta testing on my small rp board.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Development News | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (8) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ClosedNew TopicNew Poll