Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Moderation Button Not Working
#
I am having the same problem as this poster here. My mass moderation button is not working. It activates as if I am using it, the select all button works, and all the forms around it work. I can't find any JS bugs, as I have tried taking many of them out.

My board is located here. A screenshot of what I am talking about can be seen here. Any help would be wonderful!
PM
#
It seems we didn't get this solved for the original poster or they solved it themselves. Would you be willing to create a moderator account and PM me the details so I can check myself?

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Account created, and I sent you a PM with the details.
PM
#
The error im getting is saying that the form for mod_topics doesn't exist or can't be found, yet it's definitely there in the source.

Please try blanking out your HTML template and let it go back to the default; does it work then? I'm trying to narrow down exactly where the issue in your skin that's causing the form tag to be unseen.

signature
#
It looks like if I remove the template for Topic List Headers it works okay.

Edit: I was able to remove a few different CSS types and the form now works, though I don't really understand why any of them were breaking it to begin with.

This post has been edited by rhymeswithpity: Sep 8 2017, 07:50 PM
PM
#
I am having the same issue, I think. It is only on the thread view/forum view that this is not working, if I moderate in the thread itself it moves/deletes fine.

I am getting this error message when trying to move/moderate a thread: "You didn't select any posts, or the posts you selected are not queued. Please ensure you check at least one box and that the posts are moderation queued before continuing."
PM
#
Is there any chance you have two checkboxes in your template? I ran into an issue like this when I had two in mine, even though it's a shot in the dark.

signature
user posted image
#
QUOTE (ClaireBField @ Sep 9 2017, 05:54 AM)
I am having the same issue, I think. It is only on the thread view/forum view that this is not working, if I moderate in the thread itself it moves/deletes fine.

I am getting this error message when trying to move/moderate a thread: "You didn't select any posts, or the posts you selected are not queued. Please ensure you check at least one box and that the posts are moderation queued before continuing."

This is not the same issue the OP has. I would suggest making a new thread for it.

This does indicate a broken form tag, though, so it's a similar problem type.

signature
#
i'm having the same issue as op and for the life of me, i can't figure out why. (and i've yet to figure out what to remove from my css).

the "select all" button works, but not the "with selected." clearing out my custom html and attempting to use it didn't work either. (thought it did work if i deleted my topics list header html). :/ is there any way of keeping the topics list header and use of the button? it's more convenient to me than the mod cp and there are so many threads, differentiating between the announcements and such is a necessity.
PM
#
The thing is I'm quite lost on this one too because I don't see how removing css resolved this issue either. They said they removed a few different CSS types and it works fine now... OP can you share what you removed specifically?

signature
#
I don't have it anymore, it was just a DIV with a transparent background and a width that I had in the Topic Headers HTML template.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll