Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Edit mode broken [SOLVED]
#
Back again. The edit function in posts doesn't work. When I click edit nothing happens, no matter where I click. However delete, quote, and report work. When I hover over those the correct things show up down at the bottom of the browser. However over edit

javascript:void(0);

is what shows up. I can't figure it out. I've googled it via like "can't edit posts jcink" and none of the things I've found are applicable. I've closed and restarted chrome. I checked it on another jcink site. Same thing.

http://roxyskinz.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

login: testing
pw: testing1

This post has been edited by CODY CARSON.: Sep 8 2017, 07:27 PM
PM
#
For quick-edit to function, your post row template's post content area MUST be formed exactly like this:

CODE
<div id="pid_<!-- |pid| -->"><!-- THE POST <!-- |pid| --> --><div class='postcolor'><!-- |post| --></div><!-- |signature| --><!-- THE POST --></div>

There is a note regarding this in the wiki:

https://jcink.com/main/wiki/jfh-html-templa...notes_post_rows

Replace where you have just "<!-- |post| -->" with the above contents and it should be ok.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
OMG You're the best. Holy bazingas. I never even touched the post row when editing the HTMLs. Just the mini and main. Must have been the coder's glitch. Thank you so much! This can be closed. You're the best of the best. I wish you get surprise cookies!
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll