Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Customizable Message for Banned Members
#
Hi there! My co-admin and I were discussing that a lot of our recently banned members have been coming back and visiting our site lately. We were wondering if there was any way to put up a message that only our banned members could see - sort of like the message that you can customize when the board is turned offline. This would not need to be customizable per member, just a general message beyond the "You are not allowed to use this board" that they already see.

Thanks in advance!
PM
#
I think this would be pretty nifty.

signature
user posted image user posted image user posted image
#
Nice feature. We need not just this customized alone. JCink should make all Error messages customizeable. John.

signature
I need ideas to making a better forum .. Chatinent Relationship Advice Forums ---> an advice forum for your every questions.
#
Not so sure about every message needing to be customized, that is excessive to me. But we can consider adding an option to put something up for banned users, sure.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
in the meantime, and i know this is going to sound like a huge pain in the butt, but you could use the banned member group id and have a banner that shows only for that group. set the banner to display none and then for their member group number have it display.
PM
#
Because we've found this has been happening more and more, we've decided to go wallflower's route in the meantime - we have a banner made, but we're not sure how to get it to display only for that banned member group. Sorry to be a pain!

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out!

This post has been edited by Buttons: Feb 19 2017, 07:51 PM
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll