Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Thread Hashtag Tagging, #tagging #threads #like #this :D
#
Hey there! So I haven't seen any threads about this and searching only brings up a hashtag challenge on the resource site, and user tagging here, so - is there any chance in the future that we could have actual thread hashtagging?

I've seen it on other forum software and I absolutely love the idea. Having users be able to tag their threads, and then search through tags, would be amazing! Not sure how difficult this would be to do. Hope it's possible! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

signature
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"you do know I have the worst memory in the high desert right"
"that's a lie, you just fill your memory with all things BTACD related"
#
Agreed! There was a similar request made not too long ago, and I mentioned a work around that might be helpful for now.

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
#
You can make a custom bbcode for it! It's been floating around on resource forums for a while.

Attached 1 File(s)
Attached Image
PM
#
That's really neat, thanks for sharing! It's not exactly the same as a clean #hashtag but it'll work in a pinch. I was also thinking it might be worth testing some filters with this, since more specific words turn up better results. something like:

[#]open

could be filtered to

[#]sitenameopenthread

If need be (theoretically). If anyone tries this then please let me know if it works.

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll