Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Resource Content Management System (CMS)
#
Yep! I will have discussion threads for the submissions associated, and linked on the page. Don't want to build a comment system into it when the forums can just be used. And yes, there will be tags and a very basic "like" feature as well.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
I know that you said you're not planning to release this for our use, or at least not for a little while, but it occurs to me that it would probably be really helpful for things like rules / lore on RP sites if it ever was released.

signature
user posted image
#
QUOTE (owl @ Jun 24 2017, 05:45 PM)
I know that you said you're not planning to release this for our use, or at least not for a little while, but it occurs to me that it would probably be really helpful for things like rules / lore on RP sites if it ever was released.

Especially if you allow members to submit lore to the site itself, and if there's an approval based system, even better! And if there are discussion options on the items that are submitted, etc. then other members can give feedback on why it works and doesn't, make suggestions on changes, or whatever!
PM
#
It would be SO nice to have lots of codes, skins, etc. all in one area for Jcink instead of site hoping on about 6-9 resources to find that perfect skin, or anything like that for your site.

signature
RP Genres I love: Historical Fiction, Arranged Marriage, Mutants (Xmen), Vampires, Anime (message for specific); Jcink/IF preferance; your site fit this? Hit me up with a PM user posted image
YA Book Feedback Wanted!
Survey, 100% Anonymous (Google Docs) Sexual Orientation!
*New*My Tumblr!

Help me grow my pokemon user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
#
Just noting my interest in this! ^^
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Development News | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll