Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Great host, -Feedback-
#
I just wanted to say this is a great host. I may already have talked about my previous host and all the speculation going around? Can't remember, but anywho...

This is a great host and so much easier (for the most part anyway) to set up as opposed to the other host I've been using. Setting up the categories and forums is easier, and setting the permissions...absolutely no comparison. At Jcink setting the permissions are easy and efficient.

As for re-organizing the categories and forums are a lot more efficient as well as you can just use the drop-down boxes with the numbers so you can automatically sort the categories and forums whereas the other host I've used just has up/down arrows to use while sorting them...in other words it takes a lot of time just to move a forum to the top of the list. The system in jcink uses fraction of the time.

Another nice feature is that while doing to your ACP (and maybe MCP?) it opens in a new window. This way you can always go back to your Forum and refresh the page to check out the changes you've done in your ACP so you won't have to always log out your ACP, check your changes, and log back in every time you needed to do tweaking.

Also, I've came across a thread while searching something (where to adverise I think?) and read that somebody said most these boards are related to Role Playing.

I just want to let you know that my 2 boards are not Role Playing. I guess you could call it recreation?

That being said, at this point I am extremely happy with this host, and how easy it is to set up, although going though everything can be quite time-consuming.
PM
#
Thank you, we sincerely appreciate the kind words and feedback in posts such as this. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feedback and Discussion | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll