Pages: (81) « First ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

HTML Templates / Custom Forum Templates
#
There is not at the moment.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
BeyondJaded , Delphi , owl , wallflower

Added today per your suggestions:

* Last Post Date variable for Main Profiles (<!-- |last_post| -->)
* Awards variable for Main Profiles (<!-- |awards| -->)
* Awards Total variable for Main Profiles (<!-- |awards_total| -->)
* Post Icon varaible for Post Rows (<!-- |posticon| -->)

With this update, to come out of beta, not much is left to do now.

The biggest final challenge for me is to make Topics, Posts, Comments, Friends, Visitors JSON variables and documentation. And to show how to recreate some similar portal profile default template with them.

signature
#
Omgomgomgomgomg tyvvvvvm

signature
user posted image
Brent Weeks AU // Modern Fantasy
#
You're welcome, hopefully I'll get the profile stuff done soon as well. John

signature
#
Oh nice, thanks. I'm stoked to play around with awards in the miniprofile, too. Just cause I'm building a new one right now, are you planning a variable for the inventory items in the profile too? If not, no worries, I can just throw a link in.

signature
user posted image
#
Any chance of adding <!-- |parent_id| --> to the main profile variables?

It might also be useful to have a variable that indicates whether an account is a main account or a sub-account, come to that.

Seriously loving the amount of customization these offer, thanks John!
PM
#
How do I edit the style of the dashes (--------------------) between the post content and the signature to something else (like a solid border or a red gradient like on this forum)? I can't seem to find a way with HTML templates or CSS.

Also, another unrelated question. Custom fonts work when I have both the font file and the css file (with @font-face) on dropbox, but it does not work when the css file is in the file manager. Is this supposed to happen?

signature
user posted image Hemlock Valley
PM
#
1. It's a macro. http://jcink.com/main/wiki/jfb-skinning-ma...c_effect_macros

2. Start a new thread on this in support with the css snippet(s), html snippets, and board link.

signature
#
is it possible to get the <!-- |status| --> variable to work on the post row template? i typically have it in the actual mini profile but this design i'm doing has it in the actual post row itself and it would just be 1000x simpler this way.
PM
#
I unfortunately don't think that will be easy for me to add, but I can look into it. That's one of the more complicated variables.

signature
#
QUOTE (John @ Mar 6 2017, 06:17 PM)
I unfortunately don't think that will be easy for me to add, but I can look into it. That's one of the more complicated variables.

ok! understood ~! i'll relocate it somewhere else then.
PM
#
super late but omg thank you for adding that!!

miinnie you could try just adding position:relative to your overall post base then use positioning to slip it into the mini profile section and move it around. it's a lot more work but it'll preserve your design.
PM
#
Does anyone know if the HTML templates export/import into the XML file?

This post has been edited by lemonyguac: Mar 10 2017, 05:02 PM
PM
#
QUOTE (lemonyguac @ Mar 10 2017, 06:02 PM)
Does anyone know if the HTML templates export/import into the XML file?

They do.

signature
#
Sweet, thanks!
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Development News | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (81) « First ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... Last » Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll