Pages: (79) « First ... 75 76 77 78 79  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

HTML Templates / Custom Forum Templates
#
QUOTE (John @ Mar 3 2017, 12:32 PM)

Added today per your suggestions:

* Last Post Date variable for Main Profiles (<!-- |last_post| -->)
* Awards variable for Main Profiles (<!-- |awards| -->)
* Awards Total variable for Main Profiles (<!-- |awards_total| -->)
* Post Icon varaible for Post Rows (<!-- |posticon| -->)

Yay! I can't wait to use those first three. Unfortunately, I can't just yet.

The biggest final challenge for me is to make Topics, Posts, Comments, Friends, Visitors JSON variables and documentation. And to show how to recreate some similar portal profile default template with them.

I am looking forward to this because it would allow me to recreate my current profile template the way I want it to and eliminate a lot of javascript. I hope this gets added soon.

Once this gets finished, will there ever be a reply template for the page you actually write posts on? I know that would be nice especially if a WYSIWYG fast reply is still shelved for the time being.

This post has been edited by GMaster479: Mar 12 2017, 02:11 PM

signature
user posted image
#
John, did we ever get a variable that is just the avatar url? I thought we had, but I don't remember.
PM
#
<!-- |avatar_url| -->

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
QUOTE (John @ Mar 12 2017, 10:04 PM)
<!-- |avatar_url| -->

Awesome! I thank you kindly! <3
PM
#
Please help me to recode this for the HTML template!

My site uses a mini profile, and it seems to not be working because I need to use the HTML template.

<div style="width: 180px; height: 20px; padding: 10px; margin-top: 1px; background: #000;"><div style="width: 176px; height: 14px; padding: 2px; background: #000; border-top: 1px solid #fff; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;"><div style="width: 170px; height: 8px; background: #fff; padding: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; line-height: 100%; text-align: center;"><!-- |prefix| --><!-- |g_title| --><!-- |suffix| --></div></div></div><div id="mpstarted"><!-- |avatar| --><div class="word"><div style="width: 200px; height: 300px; background: #fff; padding: 5px;"><div style="width: 190px; height: 85px;"><div style="width: 100px; height: 85px; background: url(<!-- |g_icon| -->); float: left;"></div><div style="width: 65px; height: 61px; background: #000; float: right; padding: 12px;"><div style="font-family: open sans condensed; font-size: 30px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #fff; text-align: center; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #ddd, 3px 3px 0px #000, 4px 4px 0px #ddd; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: 15px;"><!-- |posts| --></div><div style="width: 65px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #fff; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 5px; margin-top: 10px; margin-left: -5px;">POSTS</div></div></div><div style="width: 176px; height: 10px; padding: 7px; margin-top: 1px; background: #000;"><div style="font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 1px;"><!-- |field_1| --> IS <!-- |status| --></div></div><div style="width: 176px; height: 10px; padding: 7px; margin-top: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; background: #000;"><div style="font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; text-align: center; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 1px;"><!-- |field_2| --> YEARS OLD</div></div><div style="width: 176px; height: 10px; padding: 7px; margin-top: 1px; background: #000;"><div style="font-family: calibri; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 8px; text-align: center; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 1px;"><!-- |field_3| --></div></div><div style="width: 190px; height: 129px; margin-top: 1px; background: url(<!-- |field_4| -->);"></div></div></div></div><div style="width: 180px; height: 20px; padding: 10px; background: #000;"><div style="width: 176px; height: 14px; padding: 2px; background: #000; border-top: 1px solid #fff; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;"><div style="width: 170px; height: 8px; background: #fff; padding: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; line-height: 100%; color: #000; text-align: center;"><a href="<!-- |field_5| -->">APPLICATION</a> - <a href="<!-- |field_6| -->">SHIPPER</a> - <a href="<!-- |field_7| -->">WANTED</a></div></div></div>
PM
#
Start a new thread in support and I will try to help you with that.

signature
#
would it be possible to get a variable for the ip address in post rows that returns only a string?

signature
PM
#
You mean just the IP only, correctly? sure.

signature
#
I don't know if it's just me - or if you missed my post in a different thread. But the <!-- |parent_id| --> variable does not seem to work.

QUOTE (John @ Apr 17 2017, 08:09 PM)
Beegrenades

parent_id is a variable in main profiles. but I realized the wiki has not been updated to reflect this.

I have now updated it

https://jcink.com/main/wiki/jfh-html-templates#main_profiles

https://xxstealyourheart.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=2
At first, I thought it was just the fact that I was putting it in the link that was messing up - but that wasn't the case because I also have the variable outside of the link...
PM
#
Saw that in the other thread - will follow up after I investigate.

signature
#
Alright. Just figured I'd move the post here anyway since it's actually related to possibly bringing it out of beta.
PM
#
QUOTE (John @ Apr 18 2017, 08:06 AM)
You mean just the IP only, correctly? sure.

yep, thank you!

signature
PM
#

The biggest final challenge for me is to make Topics, Posts, Comments, Friends, Visitors JSON variables and documentation. And to show how to recreate some similar portal profile default template with them.

How is this going by the way?

signature
user posted image
#
QUOTE (GMaster479 @ Apr 22 2017, 06:55 PM)

How is this going by the way?

This has taken a back seat to working on https. I am also too busy in the last month to do much with respect to development as the semester comes to the end, but summer is beginning soon http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

signature
#
QUOTE (CamilleNicole @ Apr 18 2017, 07:56 PM)
I don't know if it's just me - or if you missed my post in a different thread. But the <!-- |parent_id| --> variable does not seem to work.

QUOTE (John @ Apr 17 2017, 08:09 PM)
Beegrenades

parent_id is a variable in main profiles. but I realized the wiki has not been updated to reflect this.

I have now updated it

https://jcink.com/main/wiki/jfh-html-templates#main_profiles

https://xxstealyourheart.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=2
At first, I thought it was just the fact that I was putting it in the link that was messing up - but that wasn't the case because I also have the variable outside of the link...

How about now? There was a problem with it apparently, it wouldn't work in certain instances but I believe it should be fine now.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Development News | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (79) « First ... 75 76 77 78 79  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll