Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Update Email [SOLVED]
#
http://mitm.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

I was able to update my sub account email just fine but when I try and update the parent account it gives me an error, 'Sorry, you are already pending validation. Please revalidate your account before attempting this.' So I checked my email but I don't see anything in my inbox, so I clicked on the Resend Validation email, I put in my user name and it tells me there is none pending for that user.

This post has been edited by spiritfoxxy: Sep 9 2017, 07:13 PM

Attached 2 File(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
PM
#
Are you a board admin? Can you check to see what user group your account is in?

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
I'm a normal member, when I brought it up with the admin she told me that she didn't have anything pending.
PM
#
Have her check your account directly via Admin CP under find/edit/suspend members. This sounds like some weird email validation glitch. Your account probably needs to be moved back to the members group. If you can ask the admin to change your email at this point that would be best too so at least this can be resolved while we investigate why it may have happened. Sorry for the trouble.

signature
#
She says when she checked that it was already registered as that email when I asked her if she would switch it over. So I'm not sure why it wouldn't update before but it finally changed over now. Thanks again. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll