ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

not receiving emails [Invalid]
#
i've gone and checked the settings on all my accounts, but for some reason i'm not receiving emails when there are replies to topics i've tracked? i have gotten some emails from the board when i get tagged in a topic, but none from tracked topics though i've gotten them from other sites in the past on the same email.
PM
#
I am receiving emails just fine and this is the only report we have of this at the moment, but I will check some blacklists.

Edit: Nope. Looking all good on the backlists at the moment.

https://www.spamhaus.org/query/ip/199.59.160.249

So, max rockatansky did you get an email alert for this post? What is your mail provider? Just verifying an email test first.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
i got an email alert for this just fine. it seems to be fine when i'm tagged, but not on subscribed topics, though my settings say i should be getting emails for those as well.
PM
#
Do you use the same email address as on this forum? Subscribe to this thread also and tell me if you are getting any replies here at this board. I will check the mail log.

signature
#
i don't use the same email on this board - but i just went to try to change it to my new email and though i know the password is correct (it's stored in my keychain, and works when i try to just log in to the board) i get an error telling me my password is incorrect when i try to change it.

i have subscribed to this thread, though, so i'll see if i get an email from here.
PM
#
Ok, let me know.

As for that. I checked into that and it was a bug with this board. so it is now fixed.

signature
#
ok so i'm an idiot and apparently the email was wrong my site so that's fixed now.
PM
#
No problem max rockatansky -- this actually lead to another bug being fixed so thank you!

signature
#
It has been determined that this is not a bug.

This post is being marked off as not bug/invalid.

Thank you for reporting suspected bugs to us. If you feel the issue is not resolved, please post a new topic.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Bug Reports | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll