Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Abandoned Url? [SOLVED]
I am not entirely sure if this is right or not but I looked into this and have seen many others request the same thing. I did go ahead and message the email like they admin's told everyone but it's been over a week now. I thought maybe I'd have a better chance if I posted here

This board my friends and I are wanting to use but it's taken. The original owner hasn't logged in since its creation date in 2014 and I wondered if there was anyway we could use it? I'm not sure how this works sorry ahaha

Thanks <3 <3 <3

It can take longer than a week for us to respond to url removal requests; the reason being these are low priority so they are queued and managed when we can. We'll try to respond to you ASAP; thanks for your patience and apologies for the wait. I have removed the URL so that no one else tries to hawk it.

email: :: blog: John C.
John That's okay No big rush, I wasn't entirely sure! So I figured I'd post here just incase it was missed or something.

No worries at all and thanks for getting back to me
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

email: :: blog: John C.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll