Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

where's the avatar?, and others
#
So, I've legitimately had zero issues making minor tweaks to this. The image above the cbox should, however, be the avatar. Which I set in the wrappers, alas, it's not working. I used <!--<avatar>--> with the correct spacings and whatnot as I just copied and pasted it. I've used avatar_url. Everything. Nothing shows up. I've done it on other skins, but for some flippin' reason, it's a no go on here. What am I doing wrong? Is it something simple? I've checked settings, nothing. I made sure the coding allows for resizing of said avatar, made sure said avatar is loaded into said profile. Yep, nada.

http://roxyskinz.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

btw, the toggle for the sidebar/cbox is in the banner. I don't know if it will be expanded or collapsed when you first view it.

This post has been edited by CODY CARSON.: Sep 7 2017, 05:40 AM
PM
#
The variable is not <!--<avatar>--> it's <!-- |avatar| -->, similar for avatar url. No <> around the variable name, but rather the | character

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
I know, I didn't remember the variable name when I wrote this, but in the wrapper it has <!-- |avatar| -->. Which doesn't work.
PM
#
It should... put this in your footer:

Now check the footer. What do you see? You should see Avatar:( avatar image here )

if you don't, please screenshot what you are seeing or leave it up if possible.

signature
#
I don't know where the footer is.... I'm dumb. I can figure out how to get around it. Because any other field works in that place, just not the avatar. You can close this.
PM
#
Footer is just the bottom of the board wrapper.

signature
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll