Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Board Description
#
Is there any way to add a board description? I couldn't find anywhere in ACP. I don't know if you can do it directly or if you have to customize CSS code or something like that to get a board description.
PM
#
You can do so in manage forums, generally speaking. It might be different if you're using CFS or board templates, though. Can you link to your forum?

signature
user posted image
#
    If you mean when it shows up in Google or other searches, you need to look up meta tags and follow the general instructions for adding keywords and a site descriptor.
PM
#
QUOTE (multiplicity! @ Sep 13 2017, 08:15 PM)
    If you mean when it shows up in Google or other searches, you need to look up meta tags and follow the general instructions for adding keywords and a site descriptor.

I'm talking about a Site Description on the header of my board like most if not every other board does, sort of like an idea guests or users can see at the top of my board to see what the board is about. Sorry if I wan't clear. I don't usually worry about Meta Tags. I do suppose I can add some though although in Photography there's probably too many to name.

owl, here's my board.

http://sdphotography.jcink.net

PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll