Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

inner wrapper margins/not effect html templates? [SOLVED]
#
Is there a way to style the width/margins of the bottom section (users reading this topic, topic options, add reply, fast reply, etc.) without having to change the inner wrapper?

I want it to be the same width as my html templates but if i resize the inner wrapper it forces me to put everything inside of it at a negative left margin and I'm having trouble getting things to line up that way or without it effecting the way the last click/moderators, member list, active topics, etc look

Preview: link removed

The red is the section I want contained, the blue is the margin I want on both sides so it's level with the mini profiles. Any help with this will be much much appreciated!

I'd be happy to pm an account pw so you can view the forum!

This post has been edited by coop: Feb 24 2018, 08:37 PM
PM
#
After a good night sleep I actually fixed this problem myself!
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll