Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Edit Profile Info Categories
#
Being someone that likes to be overly organized, I love categories for everything. On the current Edit Profile Info in the UCP, the page automatically categorizes "REQUIRED" separately from "This section is optional". Different table, different pformstrip header.

The request: Would it be possible for us to make our own Profile Info categories? I would love having "REQUIRED" along with "Out of Character Information", "In Character Information", etc. I assume this would require a LOT of work and would be a big overhaul, but the features would be super useful to most RP sites, I believe - especially those that use a LOT of Custom Fields like we do.

signature
user posted image
PM
#
Yep, i agree, this would be nifty and will consider it for the future.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Thanks for the incredibly quick reply, John! I'm glad you think it a useful idea and look forward to it. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

signature
user posted image
PM
#
I would just like to say I would absolutely love this - as someone who uses the profile as an application, this would make things so much easier in terms of making things make sense. This would be even better for me, personally, if:

1. There could be a description associated with each category.
2. All the fields within a give category would get wrapped in an ID associated with that category, or have a second class added on associated with that category, especially for this view:

/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=01

Obviously this isn't my request, so these aren't necessary, and even without all of this I would personally love this function so much because, for something so small I think it would do so much for organization for boards that make heavy use of the profiles.

signature
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll