Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Sorting skins in dropdown box.
#
I'm wondering if there's any way I could sort my skins in the skin dropdown box? I would like to put them in either alphabetical order, or some type of ordering system. Especially since it says the wrong skin title for guests instead of what the skin really is. Is there any way to do this?

signature
#
QUOTE (Tyrailius @ Oct 24 2010, 03:22 PM)
I'm wondering if there's any way I could sort my skins in the skin dropdown box? I would like to put them in either alphabetical order, or some type of ordering system. Especially since it says the wrong skin title for guests instead of what the skin really is. Is there any way to do this?

There is no way to sort the skins in the drop down box at the moment. I'll have to take this a suggestion. But I'm wondering what you mean by "wrong title for guests instead of what the skin really is."

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Jcink, that isn't entirely accurate. There are actually a couple different methods involved with the Board Wrappers that allow you to change the skin order.

Alphabetical Order - scroll down to see posiden5665's post where there is a code for putting the skins in Alphabetical order automatically. (I use this and it works fine.)

Custom Order - have not personally used it.

This post has been edited by wateradept24: Oct 24 2010, 07:15 PM

signature
The Skin Lab
- Where your skin requests come ALIVE!
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
#
QUOTE (wateradept24 @ Oct 24 2010, 07:14 PM)
Jcink, that isn't entirely accurate. There are actually a couple different methods involved with the Board Wrappers that allow you to change the skin order.

There's no switch to do it in the Admin CP, and there certainly aren't any sorting tools. This is what I was getting at and that's what I thought he was asking about.

I also completely forgot about that code probably since he never posted it in the codes section. That's a good one and should work for now.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll