Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

User Legend Issues
#
http://desires.jcink.net/

I've reordered my membergroups, but some of them are not on the list. How do I assure those are showing up first?

In my attachment, you see the staff names below the purple character's name.

This post has been edited by lexocity: Sep 18 2017, 10:10 AM

Attached 1 File(s)
Attached Image
PM
#
Are any of your groups set to be hidden from the member list?

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Only the Banned Membergroup
PM
#
Please try enabling it and see if it resolves the issue. There may be a bug here.

signature
#
All member groups have been enabled, still the same issues.
PM
#
Yes, unfortunately if you have ordered your member groups under "Legend Display Order" in the Admin CP and it is still doing this... it looks like a bug. I took a look and I'm really unsure how this is happening. I apologize but if you confirm that this is the issue after checking your legend order via admin cp once more, I will push this to bug reports. I'd recommend disabling the sorting option for the time being until we can figure out why this is happening on your board.

signature
#
John

a few member groups don't show up on this list, even if they are enabled to show up in the legend. I've triple checked everything.

Attached 1 File(s)
Attached Image
PM
#
That is unfortunate; thank you for the information. I will look at this and try to fix it when possible but it may take me some time to figure out what's wrong as I just took a cursory look over the code and I'm not seeing why this is happening, so the bug is a much deeper issue. I appreciate your patience.

signature
#
    Just a thought if you haven't already thought of it (in which case, ignore this lol), but what if it's based on the amount of groups they have? Like they have too many of them.
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Bug Reports | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll