Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

RSS Feed Issue
#
For the past month or so I haven't been able to use the Jcink RSS feed. Previously I was accessing it via backend.php (ie https://forum.jcink.com/backend.php?feedforums=9) but that is now giving me the following error:

404 error: Page not found. Please refresh this page to verify.

Is there an alternate way to access RSS feeds for a site?
PM
#
Foglegs,

I deeply apologize: Unfortunately, there is not. We discontinued RSS support back in early January.

You can, however, subscribe to a forum and receive updates via the alert system and/or email for notification of new topics. I understand that is not the same thing but hope it can possibly work as a viable alternative.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Thanks for the quick reply John.

The alert function doesn't really suit my needs, I had set up something that was pulling from the feeds. It's not too big a deal, I was just curious.
PM
#
Ah, I see. Sorry about that, perhaps in the future we will provide something more suitable for pulling topic data into another location. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll