Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Reset Forum, I need to reset my forum
#
Hi,

I need to reset my forum. My GFX person was working on it and she said the site crashed and she needs it to be reset in order to keep working. I would like this done ASAP please, thank you.

http://clanwars.jcink.net/

This post has been edited by Everlasting: Sep 16 2017, 09:25 AM
#
The site has by no means "crashed" at all. The layout just looks like an error was made while designing it. It could be fixed, but to answer the question...

There is no "reset" button for the entire forum. However, you can refresh the skin/template by going to the skin importer and choosing any of the 'jcink forum hosting default' skins, and set that to default.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
How do we fix it?

We've tried resetting the skin and it hasn't worked...
#
Have you got a new skin set installed via the skin importer? That would be under Admin CP > Skins & Templates > Import Skins > Choose any Jcink Forum Hosting default. Press "install." Now go to manage skin sets. Look for the skin. Click "set as default."

signature
#
John thank you so much, that worked. One last thing, whenever I try to send any message in the shoutbox, it shows me QUOTE.

How do I fix that?
#
I see that. Super weird issue. Do you have any word filters added? If so, what are they? I'm thinking an odd word filter issue may be inserting the quote.

signature
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll