Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Linked subaccounts displayed on profile?, if this isn't an option, it'd be nice
#
So, I ran a board for a long time on MyBB and an account switcher plugin had an option to display linked accounts on user profiles.

I think this would be pretty spiffy in the case of role play/writing forums.

Is there an option for this already and I'm missing it?

Thanks!
PM
#
There's an option for it. I don't remember EXACTLY where it is located, but it's in the ACP somewhere where you can turn it on and even set it so only Admins can see it or everyone.

signature
user posted image user posted image user posted image
#
    Under the individual usergroup settings, find this:

Can view sub accounts list of other members via profiles?
PM
#
QUOTE (multiplicity! @ Jul 11 2017, 12:37 AM)

Yes that's it. It's disabled by default for privacy reasons.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
QUOTE (multiplicity! @ Jul 10 2017, 11:37 PM)

Hmm. Does not seem to work with custom profiles. I have been looking for a list of those variables/keys anyway, because I'd like to add in the latest profile visitors, comments, etc back into custom profiles. Is this possible? (sorry if this thread is in the wrong area now)

This post has been edited by Andras: Jul 12 2017, 10:01 AM
PM
#
This is the list of variables for the main profiles, which you will need to use when you utilize a custom profile.

https://jcink.com/main/wiki/jfh-html-templa...s#main_profiles

the feature you want -- the subaccounts, is a variable. <!-- |subaccounts| --> is it.

latest profile visitors / comments / etc are unavailable at this time, though, sorry.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
QUOTE (John @ Jul 12 2017, 10:13 AM)
This is the list of variables for the main profiles, which you will need to use when you utilize a custom profile.

https://jcink.com/main/wiki/jfh-html-templa...s#main_profiles

the feature you want -- the subaccounts, is a variable. <!-- |subaccounts| --> is it.

latest profile visitors / comments / etc are unavailable at this time, though, sorry.

Ah, well no problem on the other stuff although it would be a great feature for future development. Thanks for the link I've googled for a while and never found that one!
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll