Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Multiple checkboxes
#
Wouldn't really call this support or bug

I'm just curious why each topic has at least 2 checkboxes (one on the far left and one on the right). The one on the left isn't clickable. I also just noticed that when I pinned a topic the topic had an extra checkbox so now there are 2 on the left and 1 on the right. Both check boxes on the left aren't clickable.

Can somebody shed light to why this is? It's no big deal. Doesn't affect anything. Just curious to those extra unclickable checkboxes.
PM
#
I have no idea what you are talking about, sorry. Please screenshot it. As an admin, on this board, I only see on checkbox on the right of every topic...

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
    If you mean the little gray boxes on the far left, those are the topic markers. If you look at the bottom of a topic list, it shows you a little key that tells you what each checkbox means. When it's gray, there's no new posts. When it's red, there are new posts. That is, if you're using the default skin.
PM
#
QUOTE (multiplicity! @ Aug 11 2017, 09:07 PM)
    If you mean the little gray boxes on the far left, those are the topic markers. If you look at the bottom of a topic list, it shows you a little key that tells you what each checkbox means. When it's gray, there's no new posts. When it's red, there are new posts. That is, if you're using the default skin.

That would be it indeed...

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
just noticed that lol

Didn't know it would tell you by hovering your mouse over it.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feedback and Discussion | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll