Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Custom Title and Members Points
#
Is it possible to manually give users custom titles or do you actually have to set it up so they can do it themselves?

Also what's the algorithm behind Members Points? I'm pretty sure it's based on their posts, but I'm just wondering how that works?

Thanks.
PM
#
You can go into the ACP and edit any user, including their custom title.

I'm not sure about the answer to the other question.

signature
user posted image user posted image user posted image
#
Thanks. I've overlooked that http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

I'd like to leave this thread open for someone who might be able to answer my other question.
PM
#
You can set up how many points people get for x amount of posts! I don't know if that answers your question haha
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll