Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

File manager multiple file selection
#
I just came across this, as I wanted to upload about 50 pics to a folder in File manager. When doing so, I have to browse them one by one, which is a pain. Would it be possible to have a drag and drop upload option, or just select multiple files at once?

(And if this already exists and I'm just an idiot for not finding it, could you point me in the right direction?)

Also, while I did select 30 files to upload, it only uploaded 22 of them for some reason. Tried again with the same result.

This post has been edited by becky017: Jun 1 2017, 05:38 PM
PM
#
At the time the FM was built, there was no multiple file upload selector. We got around it by the (+) button to add more forms.

We can rewrite it, and add this without a problem, since such things exist today. Thanks for the suggestion.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
QUOTE (John @ Jun 1 2017, 11:39 PM)
At the time the FM was built, there was no multiple file upload selector.  We got around it by the (+) button to add more forms.

We can rewrite it, and add this without a problem, since such things exist today. Thanks for the suggestion.

That would be great, thanks John! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll