Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Converting Vanilla Dream base to HTML and....
#
I have newly started in this, because the HTML template will make it easier for my plans with particular skins rather than how the profiles are attached to the macros since I plan to have profile templates that are missing particular profile fields involving images for those who have issues with gifs, and I ended up with an odd... Problem.

I just directly copy/pasted all my stuff for my main skin. The profile section is working quite well, but then I just copied the jcink template to the HTML so it really was not the most complicated thing in the world, the issue currently is my rows and my board stats.

Because my skins are directly edited from Vanilla Dream default, those were the only two affected by the custom forum structure and therefore the only two I needed to copy/paste. I am, by no means, skilled with skins hence why my forum has been around for six months but has not been open yet.

But I'm rambling... Here's my forum and I started with my main skin so instead of attaching a photo I'll just give you the link if that doesn't mess with procedure.

Please help?

http://marvelsandmiracles.jcink.net/?act=idx

PM
#
Did you change the VD HTML Template sections any? If not, I will convert this skin since it needs to be done anyway as it's in our importer and send you the file(s) to import.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Not the actual main skin. Just the skin I edited and put as the default. I kept the main Vanilla Dream untouched and also backed up my initial skin as suggested in the tutorial.
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll