Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Custom Profile Field Import
#
I don't know if this has been asked for before or not. I couldn't find anything if it has been.

Something REALLY GREAT, would be a way to import a set of custom profile fields. Like how you can xml import in the css, wrapper and macro stuff.

Either a way to import some from another skin/site or a way to mass create fields that you use all the time in almost every board you make. (At least for role play folks who rely heavily on mini profile and main profile information for their character data)

Sometimes between the mini profile and the main profile there are more than twenty custom profile fields you use and you have to add each and every one in manually one at a time.

The import option would be the optimal choice, but... at the least it would be nice to be able to say...

I want 10 custom fields that are text input types and then bam. 10 fields are generated and you just go in and change some of the things you need to change like give them a name.

They would already have field #'s assigned and display order based on the field #. Default answers could fill in for any other required criteria.

Anyway, hope that makes sense.

Thanks!
PM
#
I think this is a great idea. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
I'm going to second this right now, this would be so useful with the skins that have been coming out.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll