Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

I purposely deleted 4000+ topics on my forum but the total post statistics is still counting the deleted ones.
#
Board Link: http://sunchat.jcink.net.
_
How can I make the statistics count only the available topics?
I don't want the statistics in my forum page count both deleted topics and available topics hence. For example, a user
posted & the statistics read 566topics,then the topic/post got deleted,let the statistics read back to 565topics. John
posted & the statistics read 566topics,then the topic/post got deleted,let the statistics read back to 565topics. John

signature
I need ideas to making a better forum .. Chatinent Relationship Advice Forums ---> an advice forum for your every questions.
#
Trash can enabled?

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Not enabled then when i deleted the topics.

signature
I need ideas to making a better forum .. Chatinent Relationship Advice Forums ---> an advice forum for your every questions.
#
Run a resync for all of your forums then under "manage forums" - this will correct any inaccurate counts.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Ok

signature
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll