Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

JFBS Link Down? [SOLVED]
#
I usually access my board by way of the .jfbs.net link and noticed it has been down for the good part of the day. I know NameCheap is currently having issues and was wondering if this is why the .jfbs.net link is down? I can access the .b1.jcink.com link just fine. Just checking to make sure you guys know of the problem.

signature
#
jfbs.net and jcink.net are hosted with namecheap, which is unfortunately still having issues. They resolved it, but then the attacker adjusted their methods and they're down again.

You should be able to access with b1.jcink.com which is hosted somewhere else in the meantime.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Thanks for the quick response, that's all I needed to know. smile.gif

signature
#
I posted a formal update about this as it's gone on for much longer than expected.

http://forum.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic...ndpost&p=168283

signature
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll