Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Cancelling premium? [SOLVED]
#
Okay so I have come into some issues in real life and can't run two forums anymore so I have canceled the automated payment option for my forum via paypal, is that all that needs to be done for the premium forum or is there something else i'm missing?

signature
user posted image]
#
That's all you need to do. Paypal will not bill you again if you cancel. The forum will be alive past the next bill date because we have a grace period, but after that it will lock up the index page. It'll be there for you to renew subscription in the future since we don't delete it, and you can always get to the Admin CP and view things like that.

Sorry to see you go. I hope it wasn't anything to do with our services. Good luck.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Thanks John. It wasn't the service, the service was fantastic. It was more of an internal conflict between myself and my co-admin among a few other things in my personal life that makes it impossible to continue running the site at this time. smile.gif Thanks again for the clarification. smile.gif I'll probably be back someday. smile.gif

signature
user posted image]
#
I understand, alright, I'll mark this as solved.

signature
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll