Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

deleted member search?
#
i seemed to have deleted the member search function while skinning ;u;

Link Here

how do I bring it back? thank you!
PM
#
It isn't deleted. The link to it is HERE. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question?

signature
user posted image
sweet serenity, a sailor moon roleplay 
PM
#
umm it's this: link. i accidentally did it on the skin i'm currently using already, and it's hard to sort through all my members as well as delete stray accounts that i don't know about, without it.
PM
#
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. I want to view your page code but I can't right click on your site for some reason T__T However, you can sort inactive members and edit/delete members via the ACP!

EDIT: Try adding this:

CODE
#member-list .header .level,
#member-list .level {
display: none;
}

ACP>Users and Groups>Delete User(s).

This function is particularly helpful because you can delete many members at once, depending on what variables you set it to. You can delete members that haven't posted in X days, that have less that X amount of posts, or if they joined a certain time ago. You can also delete an entire member group.

This post has been edited by Symphonic: Dec 31 2014, 12:44 PM

signature
user posted image
sweet serenity, a sailor moon roleplay 
PM
#
I have the css in a paste bin c: It's only a test site for my skin: Link. The actual board has 300+ members and we tend to get random accounts signed up and the member search function is really helpful for sorting through everyone. uvu

Thank you <33
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll