Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Expand/Collapse still there? [SOLVED]
#
;u; I'm sorry for spamming the board orz I've been trying all sorts of things though, and I can't seem to get it to work.

Link to board: Here.

I took out the macros for expand and collapse, I even put in:
CODE
.maintitle img { display:none; }

But it's still there just invisible? Like if I hover near the end of it I can press it and expand and collapse them.

I think it's also causing the maintitle to shift when hovered even though it's not supposed to ;u; So my question was how to get rid of it entirely and if it's not the thing that's causing the categories to shift, how can I fix it so they don't?

Thank you!
PM
#
What if you go into your macros and delete it from there?

signature
user posted image
#
I'v deleted the images entirely and even tried to put a div with display:none and it's still there.
PM
#
Well, looking at the layout on the board you linked I'm seeing custom rows that don't have the expand / collapse sections at all when I go to inspect them.

signature
user posted image
#
It's invisible for some reason ;u;, but when i hover over the right hand corner of the category it shows me that I can click something and when I do it can collapse the forum.
PM
#
Okay, I see what you mean. Does adding this to the bottom of your CSS help at all?

#maintitle span{display:none}

signature
user posted image
#
I added it in and it's still there. ;v;
PM
#
CODE
/* Completely remove collapase span tag */
.category .maintitle span { display: none; }

Should work.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
That worked perfectly! Thank you, John! And thank you Owl for giving so many suggestions ;u; <3
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll