Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Custom Profile Field Error [SOLVED]
#
So... Something really weird happened on my profile custom fields. You know when you delete a field and then create a new one and the new one it's not the same number? Like, if you delete field_1, when you create another one it become field_2?

Well, I did a Custom Profile and in one field which I wanted to be Photoplayer, it became field_10, because I had the field_9 deleted. But, in my profile, it appeared as {%field#10}, and not the value that I entered in the profile info. And I tested creating another field, which was field_11, and it appeared as {%field#11}. Then I tried to change it to field_9, just in case, and it work. The field_9 that I had previously deleted.

What happened?

Here are some prints of my custom fields and my board wrappers:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

PS. Sorry if there's any english mistakes. It's not my native language.

Sooooo it happens that I figure it out.
Sorry sorry sorryyyy!

This post has been edited by brunamfp: Jan 16 2016, 12:12 AM
PM
#
For future reference:

http://forum.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=24248

This is a CFS issue not a JFH bug.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll