Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Emails Not Sending - Again
#
http://forum.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=26734

I am having this exact same problem all over again. It started two days ago and I haven't received a single email from Jcink.

Does Yahoo just hate jcink? lol

This post has been edited by SithLordOfSnark: Dec 10 2016, 09:46 PM

signature
#
Not a bug, it's just that we were blacklisted again by spamhaus and yahoo will not accept email from those blacklisted on spamhaus CSS. I have removed us from the listing. I'm unsure what's triggering this listing, as it was fine for a while and now we got listed again. GMail and other mail providers don't care about CSS listings.

I have delisted us now and you should receive mail again, but this issue may be ongoing until spamhaus is willing to communicate with me what is pissing them off about our email, or which board(s) it's not happy about.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
199.59.160.249 is now not listed in the SBL as per 12/10/2016 at 10:45pm est so yahoo should be recognizing this in about 30 minutes or so.

signature
#
QUOTE (John @ Dec 10 2016, 07:45 PM)
199.59.160.249 is now not listed in the SBL as per 12/10/2016 at 10:45pm est so yahoo should be recognizing this in about 30 minutes or so.

I wish I knew what was causing it too, because I can't really switch to a different host.

signature
#
if it happens again, post in this thread. sorry that I cannot offer a more permanent solution until spamhaus gets back to me about what type of email or example email of whatever is triggering the listing. i may need to start knocking out certain email functions until I can figure this out if it persists.

signature
#
QUOTE (John @ Dec 10 2016, 08:23 PM)
if it happens again, post in this thread. sorry that I cannot offer a more permanent solution until spamhaus gets back to me about what type of email or example email of whatever is triggering the listing. i may need to start knocking out certain email functions until I can figure this out if it persists.

Will do.

As far as I can tell, it is working right now, but how long that will last is anyones guess.

signature
#
I'll check spamhaus once a day in the morning, I was doing this before and this issue went away. So I'll make a point of it now.

signature
#
QUOTE (John @ Dec 11 2016, 11:22 AM)
I'll check spamhaus once a day in the morning, I was doing this before and this issue went away. So I'll make a point of it now.

Thank you.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll