Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

scrollbar lagging [SOLVED]
#
hi!! c: i recently switched over to a new skin a few members told me that the scrollbar lagged? like the response after they scroll was delayed so it was very choppy. but the cbox scrollbar was fine? i'm not really sure what's happening and i can't recreate the problem and none of my staff can either ;; because the site works perfectly fine on our computers?

also this is the link to our site: link!

any help at all would be appreciated! thank you!!
PM
#
Just commenting to say that I'm experiencing the lag too, running Chrome on a computer with a pretty decent processor etc. Even when I press spacebar to scroll it's still giving me this. It's also happening when I turn off the Javascript through my browser. You're not using CFS, right?

signature
user posted image
#
yeah my member tested it on two different computers and it only seems to happen to a select amount of people ;; but nope i'm using the html templates!
PM
#
Same issue here, I'm using Firefox and it's lagging in the ACP. I thought it was just my computer messing up, but apparently not.
PM
#
Just a quick observation since I cannot debug this issue with your skin at the moment: I tried disabling javascript and the problem persisted, so the problem purely exists in your CSS/HTML. This I can confirm.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
thank you! i figured it out after you said it c:apparently it was something to do with the board background image. I just took all of it out (background-contain, etc) and it works now!!
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll