Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Dark Admin CP Problem
#
    So, I use the dark admin control panel skin because it's easier on the eyes, but it doesn't do the autoselect for the custom profile fields the way the default one does. Is there any way you can put that in so I just have to click and then ctrl+c to copy the field?
PM
#
So this is actually not a dark Admin CP problem at all. It does the same thing for the other skins. I removed this feature a couple of months ago shortly after it was added, because people were getting confused as to why they couldn't "edit the fields" and submit a result. I'll bring it back without the input boxes though, just haven't gotten around to it.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll