Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Center something in sidebar
#
here's my site: LINK

Here's the codes i'm using for my sidebar

CODE
<div id="sidebar">
<div class="caspinfoblock">
 <div align="center"><div class="caspinfobar">welcome</div>
              <div class="caspinfosec">to <strong>our site.</strong> here is where you write about how awesome you are! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam lobortis ut libero vel dictum. Duis efficitur at est a maximus. Duis dolor massa, fermentum ac consectetur sit amet, eleifend in neque. Cras bibendum sapien sed luctus commodo. Integer gravida, felis eu cursus placerat, ipsum felis tempus tortor, et tempus massa dolor sit amet sapien.</div></div>
</div>

<br><Br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><Br><Br><Br><br><br><Br><Br>
<!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v4.3 -->
<div id="cboxdiv" style="position: relative; margin: 0 auto; width: 240px; font-size: 0; line-height: 0;">
<div style="position: relative; height: 400px; overflow: auto; overflow-y: auto; -webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch; border: 0px solid;"><iframe src="https://www4.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=4329593&boxtag=T0VoA7&sec=main" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" scrolling="auto" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxmain4-4329593" id="cboxmain4-4329593"></iframe></div>
<div style="position: relative; height: 80px; overflow: hidden; border: 0px solid; border-top: 0px;"><iframe src="https://www4.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=4329593&boxtag=T0VoA7&sec=form" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxform4-4329593" id="cboxform4-4329593"></iframe></div>
</div>
<!-- END CBOX --></div>

<div class ="entry" id="entry">

CODE
#sidebar {
background: #660000;
float:left;
margin-left: 0px;
height:100%;
position:fixed;
left:0px;
top: 0px;
width:275px;
text-align: justify;
}

#maintables {
width: 850px;
margin-bottom: -10px;
margin-top: -5px;
padding: 0px;
left: 300px;
position:relative;
background: #fff;
}

What I'm trying to do is align the "Welcome" thingy to the center inside my sidebar. I;ve already tried <center></center> and <div align="center"></div> and it does not seem to work.
PM
#
Try finding your #userlinks in the css and adding a centre align tag so that it looks like this:
CODE
#userlinks { text-align: center; }
PM
#
Didn't work :/
PM
#
Try adding this to your css:
CODE
.capsinfobar { text-align:center; }

Unless you're referring to something else entirely.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll