Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Forum Rules Issue
On my test forum, I'm messing around with trying to make my forum rules look nicer. While searching to solve my issue I came across this css you gave someone else when they asked how to hide the name of the rule:

#inforum-rules b { display: none; }

And that worked for hiding the rule name, but my issue is the image still shows up. That little yellow sign with the exclamation point. Here's a link to my test board and the section where I'm messing with forum rules for the time being: link

I'd really like that image to go away, but I also don't want to delete it out cause I don't know if it'll mess up it showing in the ACP and that's a catchy symbol for in there when managing forums.
Removing that image from the macros doesn't affect anything displayed in the Admin CP. I can confirm this 100% as I remove essentially all of the default macros.
Oh, it doesn't! Well that worked then lol I guess this topic can be considered resolved. Thanks so much Kstark. =)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll