Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Usergroups, Terms of use
#
Can we get a option to set up a terms of use popup dialogue for the admin to add some type of rules or something when a user trys to create a new group.

signature
user posted image
#
I think this could be incredibly useful for those who use this feature.

signature
RP Genres I love: Historical Fiction, Arranged Marriage, Mutants (Xmen), Vampires, Anime (message for specific); Jcink/IF preferance; your site fit this? Hit me up with a PM user posted image
Survey, 100% Anonymous (Google Docs) Sexual Orientation!
Jcink Support Facebook Group!
*Updated*My Tumblr!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Help me grow my pokemon user posted image
user posted image
[user posted image
PM
#
If this is a feature that intends to be kept I agree; either this or some sort of landing page for usergroups that we can edit. When using this system I had to make a thread to describe it, but from there I can just link to the members' groups system and I think the lack of intuitive-ness on the member's side of this makes it used less.

signature
user posted image
#
QUOTE (owl @ May 3 2017, 03:47 PM)
If this is a feature that intends to be kept I agree; either this or some sort of landing page for usergroups that we can edit. When using this system I had to make a thread to describe it, but from there I can just link to the members' groups system and I think the lack of intuitive-ness on the member's side of this makes it used less.

I agree. I designed the user groups system many years ago and it has not seen any improvements since. Needs a big lift IMHO but it's not on the "chopping block" at the moment.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Makes sense.

That being said, the "make a thread that explains the system and then link to it that way" method might be helpful for anyone who wishes to use it in the interim.

signature
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll