Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Usergroups, Terms of use
#
Can we get a option to set up a terms of use popup dialogue for the admin to add some type of rules or something when a user trys to create a new group.

signature
#
I think this could be incredibly useful for those who use this feature.

signature
RP Genres I love: Historical Fiction, Arranged Marriage, Mutants (Xmen), Vampires, Anime (message for specific); Jcink/IF preference; your site fit this? Hit me up with a PM user posted image
Jcink Facebook Support Group

YA Book Feedback Wanted!
Survey, 100% Anonymous (Google Docs) Sexual Orientation!
*New*My Tumblr!</span>
Help me grow my pokemon user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
#
If this is a feature that intends to be kept I agree; either this or some sort of landing page for usergroups that we can edit. When using this system I had to make a thread to describe it, but from there I can just link to the members' groups system and I think the lack of intuitive-ness on the member's side of this makes it used less.

signature
user posted image

Please do not use my site Discord / DM / PM me for support.
#
QUOTE (owl @ May 3 2017, 03:47 PM)
If this is a feature that intends to be kept I agree; either this or some sort of landing page for usergroups that we can edit. When using this system I had to make a thread to describe it, but from there I can just link to the members' groups system and I think the lack of intuitive-ness on the member's side of this makes it used less.

I agree. I designed the user groups system many years ago and it has not seen any improvements since. Needs a big lift IMHO but it's not on the "chopping block" at the moment.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Makes sense.

That being said, the "make a thread that explains the system and then link to it that way" method might be helpful for anyone who wishes to use it in the interim.

signature
user posted image

Please do not use my site Discord / DM / PM me for support.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll