Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Emoticon Issues [SOLVED]
#
Lately, I have noticed my forum seems to be having issues with emoticons. The clickable smilies work to the left of posts, but no longer work in Private Messages. Any idea why this would be?

signature
#
Do you see a broken image link in PMs? Are you able to see where the image is pointing to by chance?

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
This is how it looks:
user posted image
user posted image

When I hover over the emoticion it's just: javascript:emoticon(':)')

signature
#
That is strange. Create me a test member account and I will take a look to see what's happening there.

The javascript hover is accurate but I don't know why you're seeing broken images.

signature
#
Just PMed you the test member account information.

signature
#
Thanks, I took a look and I'm pretty sure I know what's going on here. I should be able to fix this from my end, will let you know.

signature
#
Tyrailius this should be fixed now. please check the PM compose page now.

signature
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll