Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Guest profile avatar [SOLVED]
#

Is there a way to set a guest profile avatar image?
PM
#
Two questions:

1. Have you tried using the default avatar macro? https://jcink.com/main/wiki/jfb-skinning-ma...lt_avatar_macro
2. Are you using a custom profile - if so, please link your site.
3. What do you mean by 'guest profile' - guests are users who haven't registered and profiles are for registered users, so I might be misunderstanding something here.
Do you mean an avatar in the miniprofile for guests when they post? Is so, again, please link your site.

signature
user posted image
#
Oops! I'm sorry for not linking my site. After all the questions I've posted you'd think that I would be a pro at this!

http://ahsau.jcink.net/index.php?

Yes, I am just trying to add an avatar in the mini profile for guests so when they post adverts and what-not they'll display one.
PM
#
Try adding this to your CSS:

.cte-miniava {background: url('GUEST AVATAR HERE') center no-repeat}

signature
user posted image
#
Thank you very much, owl. It worked like a charm!
PM
#
I'm so pleased I could help. Good luck with your forum. ^^

signature
user posted image
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll